The OnyxStar FOX-C8 HD is a robust, efficient and multi-use drone. It is designed to successfully perform any type of aerial operation with a multirotor. Powerful and adaptive, the FOX-C8 HD benefits from OnyxStar's latest research & development enhancements, making it a very high quality drone. Flight conditions can be demanding and unstable. That is why the FOX-C8 HD is designed to be able to fly in windy conditions (up to 6 Beaufort). Thanks to the lightweight carbon frame, the FOX-C8 HD is a powerful system that is already preferred by several professionals from the UAV industry.
Fabricage and model:
- AltiGator (Amphios bvba) // OnyxStar FOX-C8-HD-V2
- Client / AeroVentions built / customized
- Serial number and year of manufacture: Serial # C8V21609133900 // 26/08/2016
SOME TECHNICAL DATA :
This unit contains all the GPS functionalities that make it possible to navigate autonomously (automatic start and landing rights, waypoints flights, position and altitude, back home, POI - sights, etc).
- Resistant to strong winds up to 5-6 Beaufort
- Security features:
- Carefree: Telemetry via Personal Computer
- Failsafe: Security functionality of the drone with multiple landing positions
- Dynamic Position Hold
- Dynamic Altitude Hold
- Automatic take-off and landing
- HD Audio-Video sending TX / RX: Zero Latency 500-1000mtr
- AV Video Signal + Fixed OSD Camera
- Miscellaneous more options available
Weight Drone empty (approximately): 3.0 kg
Mikrokopter electronics. These drones electronics are modular and scalable with a view to the sustainability of your valuable investment, but remain reliable up to and of the highest level.